Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Speaking of Damn It

My Grandmother passed away just an hour ago.  Damn it, people and dogs and plants are dropping like flies around me.  Don't come to visit.

Here's the sad thing...I'm putting the boys down and I get the email, so I tell them and say, "Let's have a prayer.."  And Chuck goes, "It's not fair."  I say, "Sweetie, I know, it's not, but she was 93 and lived a long beautiful life, and had so many people that loved her, and....."  I go on and on, and he interrupts me and says, "No, it's not fair that our Dad died and we never even got to meet him."

Now, what the Hell do you say to that?

3 comments:

  1. Oh No--I am so sad for you & your family--you have been through too much & shed so many tears lately--always remember the good times you had with your loved ones--Grandmothers are very special people--The Kiwis had a special Daddy & their Mommy is also very special--it's in their DNA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put your faith in action!! Jesus is merciful!! You are dealing with reality in this world. A temporary one. Look beyond today and look for eternity without suffering and sins of all..through Jesus...Teach your children to Trust Jesus..the alternative is misery...Pray with your children in Jesus name and watch!!!Bless your heart and your precious children..James of Ireland...

    ReplyDelete