Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Writing A Book

Super crazy, who would read what I write?

See Spot Run

I have an audience for that.  This amazing woman is writing her 4th book and thinks that I could maybe style myself down with one.  Did I just write that?  It's not about writing a book.  I have this stuff in my head, and most of it I would prefer to not share, but the idea...Well, it would give me an excuse to be grumpy.  I could say things like, "Chuck, Damn It, I'm work'n here"....or "I don't know who or what is to blame, but I have a deadline...leave me alone, and be quiet, damn it"  I kinda like the damn it factor.  If I'm I writer, I can use those words, right?

Damn straight.

So...Once Upon A Time...

2 comments:

  1. I would read anything you write because you write very well and its from the heart and stuff.
    Would there be pictures?
    You can say "damn it" anytime you want.

    ReplyDelete