Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Hallmark Channel

"Frasier", one of my favorite shows, is on The Hallmark Channel.  I know this because I dvr it everyday.  It puts me to sleep.  Not because it's boring, but because, it makes me smile.  I know people that worked very hard on that show, that made it Emmy Award worthy ( I think 13 times )  One of whom is the father of my children.  I just paused it to write this...The Kiwis watch it with me.  They don't get the humor, but they know that that's where their Dad spent his day, that day.  I wish I had a DeLoreon.

2 comments:

  1. I was glad when Niles and Daphne finally got together, but I did not like the way he just "discarded" Mel. Just didn't feel right to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted Superman to choose you in Lois & Clark the series. You were beautiful then, and I'm sure age has only made you more so!

    ReplyDelete