Saturday, August 17, 2013

Ping Pong

Yep, I have kiddos on a sleep over playing ping pong.  I'm watching them, and wanting to write about how life is like a freak'n ping pong game...but, I got noth'n.  I got a lot of dishes, and want get them to calm down and watch a movie and go to sleep.

Cute kiddos, and I love the Mommies.  We spent the day at the pool, and I'm super tired, but, I'm like 20 years older than them.  I wonder what kind of Mom I would be if I were 25, instead of 45.

Ha!  I got it,  Pretty--er.  More energy--er.  More patience--er.  More stupid-er--er -....

I think about the fact that my children will loose me when they are too young to loose a parent, but, we talk about it.  They have already lost their Dad.  Too young to die.  Man, I hate Cancer.

So, Ah Ha, ping pong comes into play......You serve, and I'll hit it back.  Twice.


4 comments:

  1. What do you mean by "my Children will loose me when they are too young"??????
    What is happening?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no, not me, nothing. I'm just saying that I'm an older Mom. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay. You scared me. But I should have known better. :)

    ReplyDelete