Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Have you ever eaten so many Pringles that they start to taste like Chinese food?  Me neither, until tonight, watching "The Voice".  Not a fan of chips or reality shows, but, The Kiwis are, so...We have fun together.  It's one week into summer and I'm missing school.  Yep, I miss The PTO.  I miss the alarm clock, that's a lie, I miss going to the grocery, sans kiddos.  How will we survive this summer?  It's a matter of adjustment, I think.  My cuties crawl into bed with me and say, "Mommy can we sleep with you?  It's not a school night?  Can we??"  Man, who am I to turn that love down.  Of course Chuck is very active in the night, it's like sleeping with an octopus, and he always sleeps in the middle. I'll wake up with a foot, or elbow in my face.  Ugh.  Then I remind myself that they are growing so fast, so big, that , next year, we will not be able to sleep together.  Sad.

I want to write more of this down.  I hope my kiddos will want to know me when I'm gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment