Thursday, June 13, 2013

My dog, Aretha Franklin, Queen Of Soul, is going on 14 yeas of age.  That's OLD for an Old English Sheepdog.  Her brother, Nigel in LA, passed away 2 years ago.  Another brother was put down just a month ago, Lewis.  I think "Re Re" may be the last in the litter.  I don't think it's a testiment to my mothering.  I think she's just a strong bitch!  She gives me Hell all the time.  She usued to sing, but her body is starting to give out.  She wakes me up every 2 or 3 hours to go potty.  It's like having a newborn.  I swear it's been harder on me than twin babies.  She pees in the house.  Oh, my, it's not so fun here, at Casa Forke.  The boys are handling it well. They're like, "Hey, little girl, let's go outside.."  My kids are super cool.  I'm talking with them about the whole "putting her down" thing.  Did I mention my kids are super cool?

They want a cat.

2 comments:

  1. It will be rough going for a while but time will take the hurt away. It's just part of life.
    I love Cats, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, cats? I'm allergic, but Wit LOVES them and wants one so bad

    ReplyDelete