Wednesday, June 12, 2013

So many thoughts, so little time...My New Year's resolution was to organize my house and my mind.  I'm just now getting to it.  Time does creep up on me.  I find myself saying things like, "Oh, my sister will be here in a month, that's plenty of time to clean my house".  And, yet, it's tomorrow, and the toilet is a mess.  "Oh, It's just the first week of summer, we have so much time to work on our reading.",  "I'll get to that as soon as I finish this"  "I'm on my way"  "It's on my list"  "Mom, can we go to the park?" "In a minute"  "Just a second"

Then, what happens to me...I have to sit.  I'll say, "Hang on, my cutie patooties, I need a time out"  So, off to the cupard to grab some chips, watch some "Ellen", laugh, dance, and again I go...Did the phone ring?

No comments:

Post a Comment